Skip to main content

Malacca - Courtyard @ Heeren . Hotel Le Tour

12/30 (Sun)

AH!! So many pending posts to go, January already half pass and I am still at .... December!! Ish!

Alright. Lets make a move. Courtyard @ Heeren has a tiny yet cosy receptions area for check-in or check-out process. The cafe that we suppose to have our breakfast is not even locate in the hotel. It is 3 doors away across the road. However, me and my mate loves this 'lobby'. We sat at the corner, enjoyed a few glasses of cold water (self service) before we headed back to our room or before we went out hunting for food. This is the area we utilized and enjoyed the most. 
Yes. There is second floor for family rooms. No, I didn't sneak there. Moving further from reception's area, after crossing 2 doors, passing by washroom, it reach the open-air area which is a common design for ancient house in Malacca. And yes, the hotel preserve this area. 
The main entrance from front. No. 91 it is but you will for sure spotted the big green color signboard from far.

p/s: Yes. Its short. I'm lazy, I admit (lol)



- the end -