22/07 (Mon)
I get this Apple & Blueberry Crumble from the cooked food area. Frankly, ain't good. Not heat up when served. Bottom pie layer is hard and too thick. Apple and blueberry were almost undiscovered. Top crumbles is nearly tasteless. Alright, I will keep in mind to skip this next time.
Recently years, whenever we crave for meaty western, El Fresco will always be the first choice to go. Both me and my mate really in love with the affordable steak serves here. Our practice, grab a meat from butcher corner, choices from beef to mutton and even seafood. Bring it over to counter, choose our preferred way of cooking. Lastly, side dish or not. Pay, took a number, bring it over to table and wait for food.
I get this Apple & Blueberry Crumble from the cooked food area. Frankly, ain't good. Not heat up when served. Bottom pie layer is hard and too thick. Apple and blueberry were almost undiscovered. Top crumbles is nearly tasteless. Alright, I will keep in mind to skip this next time.
Since we tried out Mushroom soup before, I decided to give it a try at soup of the day, a Tomato Soup to be precise. It served hot, tops with cheese and crunchy toast. A seriously thick broth. Great one to keep our tummy warm, preparing ourselves for a wonderful dinner.
I loves the salmon here! I repeat, I loves the salmon here!! It is so fresh, so thick, so juicy and so so yummy. If my memory was correct this salmon cost about RM23 or RM24. I generally avoids choosing salmon over RM25. My experience, for a salmon cost roughly at RM30, the thicker center area was remaining quite raw where both thinner sides already burned crisp. You can choose that of course, if you don't mind a slightly raw salmon. Pasta Aglio Olio is the best partner for salmon, my theory. Other side dish to choose includes mixed vege, salads, potato or none. Each side dish is charged at RM6. I really loves the way my salmon was prepared here. With only a little seasoning of salt and pepper, bring out the freshness from the sea.
Nearly 200g of Australia grain feed beef, with the price less than RM20, with salad as side dish. Tender and juicy. It served exactly as requested, medium-well, not more not less. My mate enjoyed this happily.
I shall say, we shall be back. Wagyu beef looks tempting, cod fish sounds good too. My mate attracted with mutton instead. Oh well, we will always be back if our tummy summon for western again.
- the end -
1st
ReplyDelete那个pasta看起来好好吃!!!!
Delete我饿了。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
要約在這裡嗎?
Delete远啦!我老了
DeleteYour homemade crumble looks more appetizing. But the blueberry part gave me an idea. Shall add some blueberry jam (since I have them) when I do my apple pie :D
ReplyDeleteYes, I was analyzing crumble in market. Mine was really not too bad XD
Delete你干嘛还要点苹果派呀?是去踩场吗??
ReplyDelete我最近中了pasta的瘾,每个周末都搞些有的没有pasta料理!!月+巴>_<
市場探查, 看我的能不能拿出來賣錢
DeletePasta 我也常弄, 不過不會弄白醬的就是了 XD
很久没有去这家吃了!我对它的tomato soup念念不忘!我就是喜欢很重口味的番茄汤!^^
ReplyDelete那个apple & blueberry crumble你做的比较好料了!去外面可以不用点了!
牛扒看来很值得又好吃!!!
我就是記得你點過 tomato soup, 好喝耶
Delete牛排絕對 ngam 你老公, 選厚一點的而且價格超實惠
番茄汤加 chesse 不会很腻?我还是比较喜欢加 sour cream 的~ =P
ReplyDelete還好啊, 我很少點番茄湯的 XD!!
Delete咦~~好像是很不错的西餐选择, 最吸引人是那块大三文鱼!! 牛排大件又抵食很ngam我的消费指数。
ReplyDelete最最最重要很靠近公司是下班约聚餐的好据点!!!good good good!!!
三文魚還有更大塊的我沒選因為之前選過中間太厚所以有點生
Delete牛排也有更厚的 rib eyes 可以選擇, 也不會太貴好像20~30左右吧
读起来价钱真的很不错
ReplyDelete前两天连连在那里徘徊
最衰没有看到你的po
很實惠 ^_^
Delete下次你知道那裡找吃啦
哈哈哈,当我看到你reply YT mine was really not too bad 时我笑了。
ReplyDelete我开始还看到那pie卖相不错,看到你的评语后就算了吧~
meaty western?我也很爱!
這家餐廳真的不錯, 不過不要點crumble就好, 我記得它家的tiramisu還可以
Delete