Skip to main content

Whisk, Empire Shopping Gallery

05/03 (Fri)

I wanted to bring my mate for the cold brew after my first tried. There are 2 choices, Rwanda and Yellow Tail. We had both. Yellow tail cold brew carries stronger after kick, Rwanda is smoother and lighter. I prefer Yellow Tail, my mate more towards Rwanda. Asked for a glass of ice to go with it, taste even better.
Red velvet was ordered. I'm not a huge fans of this, but I do enjoy the topping cream as much as I enjoy seducing someone with this Red Velvet photo.





- the end -

Comments

  1. Early morning seduce people... tssk tssk tssk.

    Yes, the cream cheese topping is yummy!

    I had nasi lemak for breakkie so I am sorta contented, I am a truly Malaysian :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind if you want to download the red velvet photo to use as wallpaper

      Delete
  2. 我到现在还没有去过Whisk!!!
    我觉得我会比较喜欢Rwanda, 我老公会比较喜欢Yellow tail!
    哈哈!那个,一定是在引诱YT xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我是比较好奇瓶子喝完能带走吗?还是餐厅循环再用?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 能不能帶走這個問題我跟YT也曾經討論過不過我們沒有幹壞事偷帶走

      餐廳應該會再循環(吧?)

      Delete
    2. 其实真相是 tf 一直要带走,然后我很努力的阻值。

      Delete
    3. where got!? 你不要亂栽贓

      Delete
  4. eugein 问的刚巧也是我想知道的,瓶子可以带走吗?
    我到今天还没有安排到时间可以去喝 :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 沒有試過, 下次我問問看 (還是直接帶走看他們會不會阻止我)

      1U 那家也沒時間去嗎?

      Delete
    2. boh time...

      ok, 麻烦成功带走了瓶子之后告诉我,我又去带走 :P

      Delete
  5. 我..........路过。


    因为,反正,我没有吃过。也不好每一次都留言说,我想吃。XDD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk