Skip to main content

Watami, Paradigm Mall

05/19 (Sun)

Here come the monthly Watami's visit. Oh, Watami did some amendment at the menu, where it is now serving P.O.R.K ! This is absolutely a good news for my mate. He pointed excitedly at the first page of the grand menu, I want this, this, this, this and this. Okay, basically he pointed at every dish labeling 'new' and 'contains pork'. Of course he won't get all of them, don't be silly.

May redemption item is Irodori Hotate Sushi. 2 pieces of scallop sushi. Taste great as usual. 
First porky, Watami Tonkotsu Ramen. This bowl of noodle smells awesome. My saliva nearly dripped while shooting this photo. The so called special pork broth aroma keeps seducing me. I lost my patient, I put down my camera, I had a sip. Gosh, its heaven. Egg is prepared at perfect half boiled level, soaked in broth, absorb the essence from it. Pork slices and noodle are average. It served with bean sprout, I'm not a fan of it. I bottomed up the soup. 
We got ourselves another main from the menu, a Konbu Dasi Sumo Nabe. I don't think I'm suitable to give any comment for this hot pot. It will be very bias since I'm  not a fan of seafood. To be precise, I can't take seafood. This hot pot came with clam (or cockles?) and squid.
Ok. This Sakusaku Potato Fry was my order, none porky. I always wanted to try this, don't ask me why. The light yellow sauce is delicious. Main ingredient unknown but the reddish flakes are Thai Chili, I'm pretty sure.
He decided on Rosu Katsu, a deep fried pork cutlet over Tokyo Rosu Katsu Don, a pork cutlet with scrambled egg rice in Tokyo style. My comment, ignore this, keep tummy space for better dishes.  
Highlight of the night, Puchi Tomato Botaniku Maki Kushi. Alien's language? Its pork and tomato roll skewer. Recommended! Highly recommended! It wins our heart and soul ~ Please try it. Oh no, MUST try it. MUST!
Sumiyaki Coffee Jelly taste great as usual. Well balance of bitter and sweet. 
Creme Brulee was a new try. Pudding layer wasn't too sweet, caramel sugar layer was crispy.  
Lastly, we were both happy that Watami updated the menu with some new dishes. My mate yet to try out his this this and this. I believe that no matter what is he going to order next round, Pork & Tomato skewers will definitely in his order list.




- the end -

Comments

  1. I wanna do the tomato thingy at home!

    Watami not yet ban u meh? Hahaha~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No lo, seems like still ok no my photo on main entrance yet (in kitchen i dont know)

      Me wanna do too, lets try to do it at home together-gether

      Delete
  2. 趁我在nua床的时候就po,哼哼哼!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 是囉, 誰叫你nua醬久, 台灣的餐廳都討論到7788了

      Delete
  3. *被你Kacau到同样peyige留言同样了好久 !

    watami代言人!
    有PORK了!so good!对我老公来说也是好消息LOL 我可以带他去了!
    那个ramen的汤底看起来很浓!
    那个Puchi Tomato Botaniku Maki Kushi -->erm…做么好像在骂粗话这样,哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!!!
    看起来很好料!等我去吃了后学做!=p

    *你们两个order那么多!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *kacau到要type一个留言都type了好久 xD

      Delete
    2. 對, 有豬肉了! 快點去, 這個月我還沒 hit 到 target, 快幫襯我

      那句粗話我們一起弄啦

      會很多 meh, 沒有啦

      Delete
  4. 原来那个包裹在培根里头的是番茄?好创意!我看你脸书的照片还以为是芝士物体。
    两个人的份量?果然不能小觑你的食量啊!!!:p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 是的, 培根包番茄, 已經買了材料打算學你那樣在家弄 Watami 的 ramen salad. 不過 ramen salad 已經沒有在 menu 上了

      Delete
    2. 啊, 關於份量這回事, 其實真的還好. 因為沒有點很多主餐啊

      Delete
    3. 沙拉拉面被踢出餐牌?不可思议啊!!因为看到你有拉面和火锅嘛!再来就是几款小吃,所以错觉认为份量多。

      Delete
    4. 嗯, 我認真來來回回看了好幾遍都沒找到它, 想來應該凶多吉少.

      拉麵其實不大碗, 火鍋也菜多肉少, 所以吃到來還可以擠下2道甜點

      Delete
  5. watami真的那麼好吃?我回去也要試試看~
    那個tomato bacon thingy應該很容易做,有時間我也來玩玩!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 我覺得還不錯啦...嘿嘿嘿...

      我弄了, 好好吃~~~你趕快也弄一弄

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk