Skip to main content

S.Wine, Publika

05/01 (Wed)

We planned to dine at S.Wine since we discovered it last year. Yes, last year, finally we make it happen this year. We came after Hot Shots, 5 ~ 10 minutes before 6pm. S.Wine was already running pack. Our table was at a corner, hidden and quiet. We got ourselves 2 drinks, an Ice Lemongrass Pandan and a Yorkshire Gold tea. Cold drink generally is good to clear throat. Yorkshire gold tea taste no different with BOH tea, to me. 
My mate wanted to try out Roasted Pork Belly. He loves the serving here. Top layer is crispy, bottom layer is slightly burned, centre meaty flesh remain fat and juicy. I personally feel this dish is sinful. Alright, this dish is delicious, however, my preference is still the awesome ever roasted pork I had in Di Wei. 
Other than roasted pork as appetizer, my mate get himself a Pan-Roasted Pork Chops with Sauerkraut. Mustard cream sauce is great, goes well with pork chops (2 slices of chops). I like the sauerkraut, mixed with crushed potato and bacon. 
I on the other hand got myself another choice from main dish, a Garlic & Arugula Pork Sausages with Sauerkraut Rosti. I L.O.V.E.S the garlic sausage. It is quite salty but it served together with sour cream. Sour cream helps in balancing the salty taste, I supposed. I don't really enjoy Arugula Pork Sausages. Rosti, oh, rosti. I have failed numerous time in making this Swedish dish contain mainly potato. Hence, I decide to order it in restaurant whenever it is available on menu. 
One last main that we may re-visit to order is a Whole Slab of Sticky Ribs with Chips & Slaw. By the way, main dish portion is kinda ... ... small. May order sides, appetizer or dessert for a more fulfilling meal. 




- the end -

Comments

  1. 你真好!

    每次我计划下一次要去的餐厅,
    都会先在这里看到你的分享~

    期待 5.26 姐妹淘的聚会
    吃猪去囖~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈哈, 因為我有讀心術? 呵呵呵

      這家餐廳我們去年就想去了, 人蠻多的. Main Dish 6pm 才開始供應, 聽說 brunch menu 的選擇不錯下. 份量我覺得男生應該不太夠吃

      我等你的分享囉 ^_^

      Delete
    2. 做么今天没有人来抢第一第二?

      Delete
    3. 我想应该是
      我心情也不好
      要出门去化悲愤为食量 ^^

      Delete
  2. I don't really like S'Wine.
    I still prefer... You know!!! El Cerdo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but El Cerdo is far for me XD

      the rosti is good though, I kinda like that

      Delete
  3. Hmm….给我老公一定吃不饱lol 不用紧,可以尝试更多其他的 xD
    烧肉皮很脆,这个我喜欢xD 三层油肉我不吃。
    那个sausage看起来就很好吃!很诱人!
    不懂几时才有机会去Publika~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 三层油肉你不吃?听说对减肥很有作用的!哈哈哈哈哈~我很衰!

      Delete
    2. 难怪我减到要死!!!!我没有吃的关系!原来如此!

      Delete
    3. 我覺得帝味的燒肉好吃, 吃三層肉真的會瘦 (才怪)

      Delete
  4. 你不好咯。。。趁我在睡觉时po文。。。
    几时要跟我去?

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg!!!!! 看到你拍的食物,流口水!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk