We got a very bad weather since we came back from 9Fen. Taipei's weather was dropping to less than 10Celsius at night. A day before we left Taiwan, we decided to enjoy our last journey to 淡水. However, we made our first stop to 士林官邸公園. It is famous for it's rose garden. We spend a quality time together in the park. We moved to DanShui after a joyful lunch in the park. We took a bus ride to 天元宮 from bus stop near train station. It supposed to have some sakura blossom there.
天元宮
It started to rain while we were on our journey to Danshui and got worst when we were at the bus going to the temple. The temple is planted with plenty of sakura trees. We were way too early to join the sakura season.
sakura in rain
temple in sakura
We decided to catch a cab straight to lover bridge instead of waiting for bus. Taxi driver was kind enough to show us the bus stop to go back train station. The rain was stopped for a while and started once over again. Guess there is no sunset for me then ... so sad ~
lover bridge
There are a few restaurants and pubs available once you cross the lover bridge. We went in one of the shop for a light dinner since I'm still waiting for night scene. No sunset, at least I can request for night view right ~
Night is falling, rain is falling too. I was so attracted to the special effect created by rain drops. Of course I was concerned about my camera, however, it seems to be tougher than I thought.
We had a wonder 7D6N trip at Taipei, every moment is memorable.
感謝你, 牽著我的手穿越台北的大街小巷
感謝你, 為我扛起沉重的攝影器材和腳架
感謝你, 總是無怨言的伴著我排隊伴著我迷路伴著我攀山
感謝你, 在我只顧追求沿途景色的當下默默的守衛我身後
旅程如此完美, 全因你我攜手一起走過
- the end -
终于留言成功啦!!啪啪啪~
ReplyDelete第二张樱花照好赞,露水沾花,整个构图美呆了!!^^
哈哈哈..之前一直忘了這個設定..paiseh
ReplyDelete櫻花...來來來...我們一起去日本啦~~~
对嘛~对嘛~留了几次言都不成功,就知道是你做了设定。
ReplyDelete日本啊~不要大我!!我真的超想去的呢。。。。XDD
大你大你..明年一起去京都賞櫻, 變裝再入住日本御三家的其中一家 ^^
ReplyDelete你是打算明年春季过去赏樱吗?
ReplyDelete喂,你是不是今年当新娘子啊??
明年啦...應該是3月簽一簽, 4月就飛了.
ReplyDelete剛好趕上櫻花季節