Skip to main content

Taipei EAT - 台北, 吃吃吃

As there were plenty of stuffs we ate in Taiwan. I decided just lump sum majority of our Taipei's foody experience in a post and 9fen in another. Make my life easier ~

Lets start with breakfast, we settled twice at MOS for same food and once at McD. I prefer MOS though, can't get it in Malaysia sadly.

MOS
porky burger for my mate (he loves pork and going to turn to one soon)

my peanut butter beacon burger with egg (superb!)

can't leave without a hot coffee in morning eii ~

McD
nothing great other than the pork sausage
杏子日式豬排(Anzu)
Another queuing restaurant, and yes, its another Japanese restaurant. This time we going to enjoy deep fried porky. By the way, we queued for more than an hour this round, luckily we grabbed ourselves an afternoon tea before joining the crazy queue.

Well, it worth the queue of course for once! The skin is fried to crunchy yet the flesh still tender and juicy. My mate got himself 3 rounds of rice, FOC! 

 sesame and sauce


my mate ordered for some kind of pork in egg or something like that

nice porky and this dish taste heavenly, goes well with rice though

and mine, was deep fried super pork. hmm ... more than just heaven?

阜杭豆漿
Don't ask me how to pronounce this. I just know that this is a famous breakfast / brunch located inside a traditional market, 華山市場. It usually was packed with people starting from 6am onward. 

Being a little lucky, we were there after 11.30am. The breakfast crowd was gone. However, we still need to queue for about 10minutes to place our order. I ordered almost all the specialty ^^

豆漿, 米漿, 厚燒餅夾蛋, 薄餠煎蛋 & 甜餅

close shot 薄餠煎蛋 (don't know what's in english)

close shot of 厚燒餅夾蛋

Wonderful breakfast, I don't mind to be back again next time for its traditional experience. 

楊記
We been here during our last visit to Taipei. This round, as we just stayed in 西門町, 楊記 is just a few streets away. For sure on the visit again, I loves the 滷肉飯 here. 

 beautiful minced pork rice only at TWD25

 extra order with pai kuat soup, 排骨酥湯

I ordered for noodle instead, 排骨酥湯麵

p/s: a lot were eaten before di-camera-kan ~ especially -> sausages ... at least 10 gone into my mate's tummy.



- the end -

Comments