After a sound sleep throughout the night, we woke up freshly at 7am (so hard to be awake at this time during work day neh ~) From our past experience, breakfast should be kinda pack after 8.30am judging from the crowd yesterday. We took a quick cleaned up and moved ourselves for breakfast. It was still a drizzle day.
La Blason
My mate wanted a super breakfast to heat up his day. Oh well, sure ... ... we can try everything here ... ...
No doubt our morning always started with a hot coffee. I went to have a tour in La Blason and came back with 2 cups of hot coffee. Putting it down and continue my way to the eggie section.
I came back with a fried egg and a scrambled egg. I had then proceed to the bakery section and had a walk though at hot dish area.
Came back without empty handed for sure. We started this as our first round breakfast. It was then my mate turn for his touring. He started at the first row of hot dish area.
Not needed too long, he came back with nasi lemak, one of our all time favorite. The sambal is really my type of taste.
At second row, he came back with fried beehoon and curry chicken. I requested for extra peanuts! Taste not too bad too ... ... end? Of course not ...
He found himself a porridge section at the last row. I knew that he will be bring back porridge but I was shocked with the ingredients he took. My goodness! He took a fermented bean curd (luckily just a small piece). He took it because ... never see before! I took a small sip and decided to get myself a normal porridge (at least he managed to finish it)
He was like ... normal?! With that much of pepper on top? Ya, normal for me ... ... porridge with soy sauce, pepper and peanuts. Too bad the staff only refilled the pickles before we left.
I got ourselves all type of juices available. OK, one plain water and 3 juices. Mango, orange and apple. Only plain water is nice, others are all canned drink.
with sugar melon
without
Last but not least, we got ourselves one last thing -> cereals! Oh gosh ... ... our breakfast ended perfectly ... We walked out La Blason with a heavy tummy. We have no room for the bakeries and fruits ... ...
lot of variety
After the hearty meal, we have a walk around Colmar Tropicale, with the hope of helping our tummy digestion. I felt sleepy whenever my tummy is full, thus ... I went back to the lovely room to continue my sleep after the short walk.
flower shot while walking around
La Boulangerie
I had a nap til near the check-out time. Expecting that the front desk will be busy, my mate carried our belonging to the car while I was queuing for the check-out and refund. With the refund of RM24 entrance fee, we made up our mind to spend it as a last meal here.
Two cups of coffee at La Boulangerie. The crowd seems to be worst today. I filled in the Guest Satisfaction Survey. Hopefully we will see improvement on our next visit.
Oh yes, don't come during any festive season. There was a long queue at the entrance of Colmar Tropicale. The parking lots are not sufficient to cater such a huge crowd (so does the staff).
See ya again on next year count down.
- the end -
Comments
Post a Comment
Comment at your own risk