Skip to main content

Fourseasons Restaurant, Empire Shopping Gallery

Frankly, both of us SUPPOSE to have only breads and fruits for dinner (sadly, it is so hard to maintain). Thing always go 'kuku' when I picks my mate from his work place and start the conversation with "Hows your day?" . If he started with "Today is a special day ~~~ bla bla bla ~~~" it usually end with "lets celebrate it!" So, today ... is a special day, hence we are going to celebrate it in Empire (again) for his desire of 'cha xiu' and 'xiu yok'. Most probably due to the roasted pork photo I send to him during working hour. It is now a new place for trying roasted pork queuing in our list.

all the way from UK ar

OK, even today is a special day ~~~ we still need to back to home for a nice warm bath before headed to Empire. Four Seasons Restaurant is located inside Jaya Grocer, side by side with non-halal groceries. It is a famous restaurant in UK for roasted duck (I remembered I ate before, kinda pricy, luckily its paid by someone). Their roasted duck listed among best roasted duck in the world. Yet, too bad we did not order for it since I'm not so fancy about ducky.

Price is surprisingly not that crazy sky high. Single order for either roasted duck or roasted pork or caramelized roasted pork with either rice or noodle (soup / dry) at the charge of RM9.80. Sound pretty reasonable for a shopping mall price. I chose for dry noodle with caramalized roasted pork (layman term = cha xiu wanton mee) where else my mate went for roasted pork with rice (layman term = xiu yok rice)

xiu yok

cha xiu

Both roasted and caramelized roasted pork are outstanding in taste. Caramelized roasted pork is tender. I can taste the burned sugary aroma at my every bites. Roasted pork on the other hand did even better than caramelized roast. The skin is crispy and chewy, yet the meat is tender and juicy. It is fattening, I know. Who cares as long as the food taste great. Oh ya, no comment on rice and noodle (mean OK OK la~~)

this is awesome

Very good recommendation from my mate though. The restaurant is not pack during our visit for dinner. I'm not too sure on the condition during weekend. However, this can be alternate option for roasted and caramelized roasted pork lover other than MengKee from Glenmerie, which is always pack without apparent reason.




- the end -

Comments