Skip to main content

Belanga, Empire Shopping Galery

As I was craving for nasi tumpang again, for days, we finally came to Belanga to disperse my desire. With the previous experience of nasi tumpang out of stock during dinner, this time, I confirmed the nasi is still avail then only proceed to look for a seat.

Without thinking too long, we ordered for both types of nasi tumpang. Fish and prawn. The base ingredients are same except for the center piece is filled in with either fish or prawn. 

prawn nasi tumpang

fishy nasi tumpang

The portion in Belanga is the smallest among Kelantan Delights and Warung. Of course price are all different from shop to shop. Belanga is always my first choice for a simple Malay's dinner. Kelantan Delights if I'm expecting a fancy meal reward and Warung ... ... if I happen to appear at Mid Valley ...

air bandung & local kopi latte

Not forget to mention, Belanga surprisingly serve very good coffee. 

We did not continue with any dessert. My mate was thinking a second round at other shop as the nasi tumpang doesn't really filled up his tummy (think only, it was quite filling actually ~) 

This was our last dine in at restaurant this year, I suppose. A very great meal to end the year though ... ...



- the end -

Comments