I never knew that there is such a good coffee place in Sunsuria Avenue until a day where I was hanging online searching for coffee place nearest to my house. I loves Typica, however it is like a far far far away kingdom for me to reach (very far meh, macam-lah you stay in don't know which jungle hole) Anyway, this is where Coffee Famille appear in Google searching list. As due to a lot of unforeseen circumstances (ok, I'm lazy), we only manage to visit the NEAREST coffee shop to my house few weeks later. Well, at least I does make this visit happen ~~this year~~ ho ho ho ~~~
We were first went through the door, and with a fast glance we decided to have an outdoor laid back. Waitress handed us 2 sets of menu. Of course, there are daily specials that are not listed in the menu but written at a board standing in front of the shop. Since we just had our lunch, coffee will do this time. I will keep the main course for next round together with single origin.
Ice dripped coffee with rose honey was first served. Rose honey was warm during its arrival. There were 2 cubes of coffee ices with a few other 'normal' ice cubes. Frankly, this ice drip taste milder than what I expects. My mate added with the rose honey which brought up an unique flowery taste.
As for the hot coffee, we decided to go for espresso based coffee instead of origin brewed. A peach latte (hope that I got the name right~) The milk foam was smooth. Initially we thought they might use peach syrup or concentrate for the peach taste. However, we suspected they actually used peach flower, the 2 tiny dry flower came on top of the coffee suppose to be the peach flower (I guess ...) No wonder it taste slightly different from the usual peach drink that we had.
Hi, it should be Peach Tea Cappuccino ^^
ReplyDeleteThanks for the correction!
ReplyDeleteWas wondering the name ^^