Rain finally slow down after 30 minutes of pouring, best part was crowd at La Boulangerie started to clear off as well. We took a fast steps into the shop and grabbed the best seat, the one nearest to the center stage where performance suppose to start in a short while.
I left my date alone occupying the most strategic table we conquered, where I went in the shop hunting for light snacks. It is quite a small bakery shop, left over with some pastries. Don't feel like I want a bread or danish or cookies, probably a cake will do. I had took the Lorina sparkling juice with me when I entered the shop, the fridge is beside the main entrance. They have the last favor I have yet to try out.
tea time
The staff accidentally chopped off my tiramisu's head, a little bit, ter-left on the tray. That was the last piece they had, so, no choice for me but just take it away with me (the truth is I don't want others ... ). The taste for this was just "standard", nothing great, nothing bad.
incomplete tiramisu
Cold weather always make me looking for something warm. I know, it just an excuse to go for another hot coffee.
cafe americano
Oh ya, about the Russian performance. Yes, we were supposed having the perfect view to sit back and enjoy, yet no, because majority of the audience were standing in front of the stage, left me with butts view only. Enjoy seeing butts ... ...
- the end -
Comments
Post a Comment
Comment at your own risk