sunny morning
I woke up around 7am in the morning, opened the window and see no one down there. Sky still dark that time, its ain't a working day, so ... I back to my bed. Woke up 1hour later, got ourselves prepared going for breakfast. Shocked with the crowd at La Blason, we need to queue for our table. Not a short queue, it was 10 over people in front of us. Luckily they clear off quite fast, we just waited for 10 to 20 minutes. Lesson learned.
standard juices corner
Nothing great about the breakfast, not much of choices. Free breakfast I guess, causing the full house in the restaurant. They served pretty standard breakfast menu, sausages, porridge, noodle, nasi lemak, curry, eggs corner and pastry corner. We tried all, and .... it just nothing great to talk about.
hot dish corner
- the end -
Comments
Post a Comment
Comment at your own risk