Skip to main content

Coffea Coffee, Sunway Pyramid

Breakfast in Pyramid. Coffea Coffee was chosen. 

A raisin scone was ordered. Almost a palm size, warm. Fluffy yet less buttery. Whipping cream portion is generous. Small bottle of Bonne Maman Strawberry spread is served together. 

Meastro Mocha. Very chocolaty, too sweet for us. Madonna Flat White. Light roast, my liking.

Comments

  1. 原来昨天那张是coffea coffee! 拉花很美!可以put in list了哈哈!!!
    最近很有心每个周日跑café要清list了xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 昨天那個不是 Coffea Coffee XD!! 是 Wood & Steel

      Delete
    2. 是的, 我蠻喜歡它們家的咖啡. 下次有機會試試早餐

      Delete
  2. Less buttery, is that a compliment or not? I actually like buttery stuff (fattening yes, yummy... YES!). I tried the scones at TWG Penang last weekend, wasn't too bad. I really like their tea jelly spread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like buttery stuff too. This scone is so so only.
      I initially plan for TWG Pyramid, but end up in Thai Restaurant =.= and Caffe Bene.

      Delete
    2. Caffe Bene is the Korean cafe right? How is it?

      Delete
  3. 很明显~这个回合Mocha的拉花赢了!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我在努力学摩卡那种拉花~!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哇!! 那難度很高欸. 成功了一定要分享

      Delete
  5. 我可以膜拜你的文字吗?
    多希望我可以写出那么轻描淡写又优美的英文句子~

    怎么一直看你们喝拉花喝到那么开心
    我这辈子还没遇到那么美的拉花过,好过时~
    继续泡我的3和1~haizzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哇哈哈哈哈哈, 因為我不會連接太長的英文句子 XD!!!

      你叫YT帶你去喝, 檳城很多家啊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk