I had been dine in here for few times, usually it was after work when I needs something really nice to reward my hard day. This restaurant is sitting inside Jaya Grocer, the grocery stall in Empire Mall. The best part is you may choose among beef, mutton, chicken or seafood which is fresh from the meat section and bring it over to the restaurant. They will cook for you. There is no surcharge apply for cooking, yet another RM6 to be paid for for side dishes which come in either spaghetti or mixed vegetable. Of course, fixed item from menu is always available.
Bundaberg ~
We used to have this often a while ago. I likes their Lemon Lime and Ginger Beer where my mate prefer Root Beer and Peachee. We got ourselves our preference one each since El Fresco has a complete selection for Bundaberg. Let's just enjoy our Friday's night.
Creama Di Fungi
My mate likes to start the meal with a warm soup. Hence we got a mushroom soup from the menu. It was creamy. We still able to taste the small chunks of mushroom at every scoop.
Conchiglie Alla Melanzae
It was an order by my mate. He did not find his giant size drum stick hence he just decided to choose one from the menu. Not too bad, very cheesy though. It just ... ... me that don't really enjoy this 'siput' shape noodle.
Grilled Salmon with Aglio Olio
I chose quite a big fat Salmon, which cost about RM26+. There stated Cod fish is available too, but I didn't see it when I was there. Might ask for it on the next visit. Photo tells the good story of how fresh and how juicy of this Salmon. I am now having zero resistance to this dish.
- the end -
很巧,那天去empire老公说想吃这个,但那天我不想吃意大利餐, 就去吃了拉面,还说了下次去尝试这间,呵呵。在找蛋糕材料时发现这家餐厅的。
ReplyDelete看起来很不错^^ 可以去尝试了=p
嗯, 我們光顧了好幾次了. 如果是喜歡吃扒的話, 我絕對推薦到它的門市自己選擇. 那邊的牛排看起來都很棒, 不過我一直都離不開Salmon那一區...哈哈哈...下一次我也要試它家的特選牛肉啦~
Delete这家的意大利面如何?Root beer是零酒精的还是。。。??
ReplyDelete義大利麵不錯, 口感剛好, 不會太軟或太硬
DeleteRoot Beer 跟 A&W 的一樣, 零酒精的