Skip to main content

Tokyo Kitchen, Sunway Giza

Tokyo Kitchen was originally POCO. I'm not sure is it a re-brand or totally different management. We love POCO, for the food and ambiance. With the name of Tokyo Kitchen, the restaurant did a big changes in the menu, added with more selection of sushi. My mate attracted by sushi available during our last visit (before the name changed). We do plan to come over trying out the sushi platter, however, the power of Groupon makes our life easier. I bought a voucher from Groupon which come with a sushi platter, two chawanmushi, a sushi roll and a small plate of salmon sashimi. That is why we were here again ... ... 

not much changes for interior

I selected an outdoor seating. It's a bit warm at our table since there is no fan nearby. The waiter collected the voucher from us and went in to prepare our food. Food was served fast. Sushi roll looks quite normal and it does taste normal actually. The sashimi taste alright, at least its fresh without fishy smell.



The disappointment come from the sushi platter. Frankly, I do not put a high expectation for sushi with this price but ... ... my mate two cents comment -> better than Sushi King la ~ 


I felt "empty" after the meal, it was not satisfying! We decided to order for some cooked dishes. I chose a fried Mackerel and my mate chose for a white radish miso soup. Great! I think they maintain the quality. For the bare mininum, we still can visit it again for the COOKED food.


Lastly, no comments on drink.






- the end -

Comments

  1. 嗨~~ 我喜欢你的构图 ^^
    可以知道你用什么相机跟镜头吗?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 嗨~~相機是SONY A77, 鏡頭是SAL1650F2.8

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk