Skip to main content

Santouka, Pavilion KL

We were actually at Fahrenheit visiting Uniqlo searching for a specific stuff for my mate. Somehow, we ended at Pavilion's Tokyo Street for lunch. I asked for it, I admit. My target is very specific too, Santouka Ramen. I'm a crazy ramen's fans. I can survive with only ramen during those days when I was in Japan. 


Santouka, finally we met. I ordered for miso ramen and my mate got himself a shio ramen, both regular. We learned a lesson from Taiwan, the big is seriously way too big for us. Indeed. It will not be an enjoyable meal if we go for that. 

Shio Ramen

Miso Ramen

Basically, the different is soup. Mine is miso base where my mate is salt base. Both soup, no doubt are very aromatic and tasty. We love the springy noodle. Last but not least, the char xiu is succulent, awesomely delicious (saliva dripping now ~~) We decided to be back again next round, ordering for extra premium pork ... ...


Fantastic ramen experience at Santouka. It is grateful that it maintains the taste of origin, by not changing pork to chicken. This meal does triggered me to look for more ramen shops around Klang Valley. I am kinda surprise that there are plenty of Japanese ramen chains had setup a franchise here. The nearest to me definitely is in Isetan, OneUtama. Gosh, I needs to mark down a date for it then. Stay tune ... ...




- the end -

Comments

  1. 我爱miso soup,ramen呢我通常会点辣味的莱尝试! 呵呵,原来你这么爱ramen的=p

    ReplyDelete
  2. 對啊..Empire也開了一間, 不過沒有這一間好吃

    ReplyDelete
  3. 这分量看起来相当小,还是照片角度关系?

    我也爱味噌汤,遇到好味道的味噌汤真的会感觉到幸福~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 這是medium size的, 吃完很有飽足感. 我連湯都清乾淨...

    下次我逼我家男人試看大份的..^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk