Skip to main content

Gelera, e@Curve

I seldom walk at e@Curve area, nothing much there to survey other than Ah Cheng Laksa and another closed down Korean cafe. Gelera came across due to the half price promotion for waffles, Tuesday only. Yet, since we had nothing to look forward to for tea time, and I was craving for waffles, hence, Gelera was the choice then.


Waffle is at higher range price charging at minimum of RM10++ for a plain waffle without ice cream topping. Although we missed the 50% promotion for waffle, we still cought an offer of a cookie came along with hot coffee. 

hot coffee & free cookie

If I remembered correctly, we ordered for a flat white I think. Judging from how I can lost my memory, this coffee for sure taste extremely moderate. Cookie .... on the other hand ... ermmm ... has nothing great to talk about.


The long waited waffle finally arrived, quite a thick waffle I would say. It came with standard topping of cream and honey syrup. Ya, we did not order for ice cream topping although ice cream seems to be the main selling here. The taste of waffle is kinda general taste you can get anywhere, for instance ... A&W. It is crunchy outside yet I felt it is slightly too moist inside. Personal comment, maybe some people do like this kind of structure. 


No more next visit I guest, even with the half price promo. I still like the waffle sells at Daily Fresh (the small stall seen around shopping mall). A simple thin and crunchy waffle with 2 choices of topping, where I always goes for butter and peanut butter. It just cost me RM3.




- the end -

Comments