Citta Mall, latest mall in PJ, I guess. It is not fully open, yet, only few occupied shops, 80% still under going renovation. We like the concept of this mall, open air. I had spotted few cafes even at that least shops available. Give it few more months, I bet it will be another hot spot in PJ area.
Baci is one of the shop located at ground floor, neighborhood with Wondermilk and San Francisco Coffee. I was so glad to see San Francisco Coffee finally open a branch in PJ, the last I know was at Uptown RHB bank which already long gone.
Why Baci? We were in a mood to try out new stuff, moreover, price range at Baci is at an acceptable range. I must stress on the outdoor seating area. These 3 shops in a row having different settings, the one that caught our attention, Baci!
outdoor seating
I know, it is a hazy day. I know, it is a hot afternoon. But ... it is just a time to relax after a busy weekend. Oh yeah, it is a weekday too. We just ordered for a hot coffee, a Mocha Latte, nothing more. Baci do serve sandwiches and pizza, and pasta too. Price range from RM9++ onward, not to pricy for a meal in this type of restaurant range.
I came back from the order counter, with a 17 number plate with me, awaiting waiter to serve us the drink. Hanging outdoor during hazy day may not be a healthy idea, luckily, it still windy under the shade.
a hot water & mocha latte
Drinks were served fast, probably due to not much crowd today. The coffee came with a packet of brown sugar. I don't practice to add in sugar for coffee, yet frankly, this coffee need no extra sugar. The sweetness from mocha ground is thick enough to support the whole glass of coffee. For a price of RM7.90, this glass worth every single pence it charged.
I am still waiting for more shops to open in Citta Mall, a few shops had been shortlisted for food hunting, still hopping for more of course.
- the end -
Comments
Post a Comment
Comment at your own risk