There is a newly open pastry shop in Empire, taking over the previous pastry shop. I had been monitoring the customer flow of this new shop, Opera for a while. Sad to say it is not attracting too much of attention comparing to the same size of shop, Whisk, which is right beside. The main point that caught my attention is mille crepes. I had been searching around KL and PJ and yet to discover one that able to defeat Nadaje, or minimal, at the same level.
Not until I saw Opera's mille crepes. It generally looks gorgeous and tempting of course. We decided to give it a try after several months, although this shop, seriously, always empty.
mascarpone mille crepes
We were the second pair of customer in the shop. The initial plan was trying out an original mille crepes, it ended with one mascarpone mille crepes. Why? It was the last piece there, so .... I just took it and emptied the mascarpone mille crepes section. The layering are the best among those I had tried in Klang Valley, or maybe I just had bad experience with Food Foundry and Austin Chase? This thingie is suprisingly not too sweet in taste.
mocha
Another big plus go for Segafredo coffee. I am sick with Lavazza and Illy, sigh ... it is just too much, flooded over in cafes and restaurants.
Again, great time spend together with a cake and coffee. Hope that much will come after need no alternate working saturday and forever on call support.
- the end -
Comments
Post a Comment
Comment at your own risk