Skip to main content

Coffea Coffee, e@Curve

It is about companion, you and me. Where, is no longer important. Weekend's evening traffic ain't that busy. We drove through LDP, found a comfortable parking slot in The Curve, easily. 

We walked to Coffea Coffee, the glass building in front of e@Curve. Greeted with aroma, caffeine is in the air. Triple Mocha, Flat White and Flourless Orange Cake. It is about companion, sometime, word is needless.

Comments

  1. 又是sweet到~~~~~~~~~

    yii! The curve有Coffea coffee!!!ok, noted LOL (那个杯子抹一下先啦!xD)

    *昨天忘了说,你家新banne很美!!(其实每个banner都很美=.=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coffea Coffee 好多地方都有了. 那個杯子是特地的特地的!

      謝謝, 我的 banner 是真的很賞心悅目

      Delete
  2. 吼~~杯子出卖了你们,是不是喝了一口才想起要拍照呢?:p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No no, 是他的飲料來了沒有必要一定要等到我的一起來再拍照吧 ~

      Delete
  3. It is about companion, sometime, word is needless... mmm, can't agree more. To me, it is only with people I am very comfortable with, only then I don't find the urge to say something. (reminded me of the time we two zoned out in the cafe, almost asleep LOL)

    Is the cake good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, ya, really is almost fall asleep that day.

      I bring you here when you come down then you judget yourselves.

      Delete
  4. 我以前是去那边starbucks看书,呵呵!!! =]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk