Skip to main content

Capitol Nasi Dagang, Damansara Uptown

I'm not a fans of assam laksa. But, it is always a yes, for Kelantan Laksa, or preferably laksam. It is not easy to find one, here. Now, I can add-on another in my list. Fishy creamy non spicy laksa. I will remember to ask for without bean sprouts next time.
Wanted some out of everything, get an Ultimate Nasi Dagang. Everything in one, yummylicious to max.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Its in Uptown. If we can't make it in June, you just come yourselves la, same row with The Good Batch

      Delete
  2. I like the Ultimate Nasi Dagang, look so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. laksam辣吗?会腥吗?
    那个nasi dagang ngam 我!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. laksam 不會辣 ... 也沒有腥啊為什麼會腥?

      nasi dagang ngam 你!? 真的!?

      Delete
    2. 不知道咧,我一看到这样白白又好像有碎鱼汤的东西我就自然会觉得腥。
      是啊,那个nasi dagang有好几种辣椒咖喱,我的fav!

      Delete
    3. 不辣的喔, 你 ngam 下次我帶 YT 去的時候 jio 你一起好了

      Delete
    4. ok pun.... 不嫌我做电灯泡就好

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk