Skip to main content

Pacific Coffee Company, Sunway Pyramid

Alright, since we only have 1 person portion for lunch, it is pretty fair that when my mate requested for a coffee break ... right after we stepped out from BBQ lunch. In Pyramid, after rule out Starbucks and Coffee Bean or whatever chain cafe, we left with only a choice -> Pacific Coffee Company. Ya, I know, another chain cafe, just not that .... widely chain in Malaysia yet. I sort of remember I tried it once, in Hong Kong. It was during  those days while I was being exiled for months in Hong Kong. By the way, I don't really recall the taste .. ...

So, I guess that's the only choice left, unless we going to drive out for a coffee. Nah ... Pacific Coffee will do, I'm not that fussy ... 


We both stood in front of the counter, browsing through the menu board. Latte? No. Mocha? No. Americano? No. Oh wait, I saw something ... I want a Rocky Road. Do you know what is that? I can see question mark floating above my mate's head. Hohoho ... I got no idea what the heck is Rocky Road ... that is why we going to figure it out ... hohoho...


While my mate was in queue for placing order, I went behind of the counter searching for a table. The red sofa seating was available, but I prefer wooden materials.


My mate back to the seat with more than just a coffee ... sigh ... why am I not too surprise with it? He got "ourselves" an Apple Cinnamon cookie. According to him, there are other flavors, but this flavor left with last piece. It is kinda thick and its a soft cookie! I .... I ... like crunchy crunchy ... like ... Famous Amos. Put aside the soft texture, the smell of apple is strong and it does taste quite nice.


 Rocky Road ... I suppose I got the name right gua? It is an ice blended coffee ... the nearest taste I could ever describe is an ice blended Mocha. 

Pacific Coffee can be an option as a pit stop in Pyramid whenever Starbucks is flooded with people (as usual).


Out of topic, I still wonder why San Francisco Coffee is still not widely available in major shopping mall. Tak-kan I every time need to go to Citta Mall (ello .. at least Citta Mall still in PJ, last time need to go Mid-Valley eh ...)




- the end -

Comments