We went back to rest after breakfast ... too filling with the grand meal we had. Flipping over their TV channels. Took us sometime to completely switching 100 over channels. Spending sometime watching some strange TV programs, checking on tomorrow weather forecast, not too good but at least it not going to rain. The only thing I remembered, we watched eating competition from Japan channel. Those dudes ate like 40 bowls of rice in 90minutes. So amazing ...
下午4點多, 我們終於決定找吃去了. 天還是陰陰的, 傳說中的淡水日落應該是無望了. 台電大樓站可直達淡水站, 應該是45分鐘左右, 幾乎是我搭地鐵的極限. 可憐的是, 其實, 我在中途就下站透氣了. 在紅樹林站休息了10分鐘左右, 平息那不舒服的感覺. 還有, 順便看了隔壁情侶上演的不知道那一齣的連續劇. 那女的哭得假睫毛都幾乎掉了.
The sky turned dark when we finally reached there. It just like 530pm?
淡水其實很好玩. 我們並沒有到漁人碼頭, 就只在淡水老街不停的吃著.
sotong
沿著淡水河岸走著, 吃得最多的是各式各樣的香腸還有不同烹調方式的尤魚. 坐在河堤旁休息了一陣, 決定不往漁人碼頭後, 我們往回走, 繼續吃吃吃.
I've heard that sunset here is very nice, but too bad that the typhoon was not over when I went there. It was still cloudy and windy. Shall make it happen during next visit ... ?
cloudy sunset
- the end -
Comments
Post a Comment
Comment at your own risk