Pretty new restaurant, featured the chef from Publika famous breakfast hot spot, Red Beanbag. I was expecting long queue, surprisingly, none. Baked eggs is one of the signature, yet, both of us are not a fans of cheesy and creamy.
A standard big breakfast. Nothing too spectacular to shout about, pretty on par with price paid. Lescure butter did win my point. Coffee, mediocre.
French toast, three big thick pieces. Gula melaka was a great substitute to commonly serves maple syrup or honey. I don't like strawberry, well, just me.
It could be just me that starting to get sick of western breakfast. The forever look the same big breakfast, creamy egg benedict, thick sweet french toast and stack of pancakes. I need a break from these.
很巧那天聚会才跟朋友们说起,其实这些cafe的西式早餐真的来来去去都是那几样>< 去不到哪里。。。 是有点显,真的。。。
ReplyDelete但是我还是爱cafe啦!xD
The Red Beanbag我周六才去!餐点是很好吃下,这家竟然没人潮?还是大家不懂这家cafe的厨师来自rbb??我那天去RBB也等了个20分钟才有位子啊><
去 cafe 點飲料 OK, 至於食物類和甜點類, 最近是很少會點了
DeleteRed BeanBag 出了名的人多啊
Exactly my sentiment!
ReplyDeleteLocal breakfast has more variety. I would go for some local food and then cafe for a drink + dessert :D
I am starting to doubt your words about "no crowd". Remember the places you brought me? You surprised yourself seeing the usual crowd. Stop hunting for food before the birds are awake. Then, maybe, you will see the normal situation. And you dare to question how the cafes survived LOL.
you come down we go eat nasi dagang for breakfast la
DeleteI went for lunch, to be precise, not breakfast. Still, less crowd, but it is still new, maybe it will survive who knows
怎么会有人不喜欢草莓?我喜欢草莓,但是我很挑草莓糖浆,一口下去就可以知道到底草莓的成分到底有多少
ReplyDelete据说那边的French toas也很好吃啊~~
真的,千遍一律,只是我也没机会一直尝试那些千篇一律,我目前的千篇一律是云吞面,jawa mee,鸡饭和果条哈哈哈
自己弄草莓醬不難喔 ~~~ 你要不要試試?
Delete在下本人我就是不愛草莓啦
你拍食物的照片快要超越人家餐牌照片的水准了!!(真心的赞美)
ReplyDelete当你有机会吃到韩国道地的草莓,你将会对这外貌系水果另眼相看,怎么会有这么“内外兼具”的水果呢?!!(继续乱用成语的mode)
謝謝 (真的感謝 XD)
Delete我在金馬崙有吃到還不錯的, 不過對於草莓本人我的確提不起太大的興趣