Wood & Steel. A very new joiner in Kota Damansara. It was in my list when I first knew about it. Interesting setting. Furnitures are tagged with price, just get one if really like it.
Our first attempt, first day of the year, negative. Cafe was close for business. We tried our luck, again, that weekend itself. Saturday evening, 2pm, packed. We got a tiny table, side with the wall. I likes the ruggedness, the wall, the colour, the lighting and the furnitures.
Yet, it ain't a good timing. Cafe was crowded. We can't really have a good chat. My mate wanted to leave fast, for the new game he just purchased, The Last of Us. I wasn't in the mood as well. QX100 keep bothering my thought. Features, specs and practical reason to purchase. That will be my study for this week.
A Flat White and a Hot Chocolate. Drinks ordered at counter, paid and served. Unsure on hot chocolate. My coffee was a light and smooth cup. We left, in one hour. A short coffee escape. I suppose we shall return. Food does look interesting. Maybe a stop for breakfast?


I want to go!!!
ReplyDeleteWe missed this that day, kinda waste. I think it will be better if we managed to make it on weekday, less people better for photography.
Delete咖啡拉花美得无话可说,我最近的咖啡瘾很重,对上的周末为了控制“毒瘾”学ZH喝鲜奶去!>_<
ReplyDelete对咯!你上回去马六甲光顾的Calanthe Art Café值得推荐给我吗?
喝鮮奶!? 干嘛不點熱巧克力? 至少還有拉花看啊
DeleteSaw this cafe but never been there!! Gosh!! should try it <3
ReplyDeleteYes, the ambiance is great. Seating will change from time to time (I think) if they manage to sell off either of their furniture.
Delete巧克力也有拉花!!而且拉花很美! 我要去!!!!!完全是外貌协会的!
ReplyDeleteput in list!
so....你被QX100烧到了??哈哈哈! 买!!然后跟我分享!快!
有拉花的巧克力很多地方都有啊, EspressoLab 就拉得很好下.
Delete