Skip to main content

Capital Nasi Dagang, Damansara Uptown

From the famous Capitol Nasi Dagang stall in Kelantan, shifted down to Uptown. My brother updated me the news few months ago, finally there came a chance to try. The auntie behind the curries counter is a familiar face. Exactly, is her. Original, the entire family is down here running the business. 

Nasi Dagang Ikan Tongkol, favourite choice. The taste, is so Kelantan. Fried salted fish, thumb up for the crispiness. Acar, the taste, from deep down memory comes into real life. Oh, the gulai. Sweet, with slight tinge of spiciness. Finally, my sweet curry is available in town.

Customers majority Kelantanese, plenty of regulars. We will be return customer, for sure. He does enjoy, said the beef rendang is one of the best he ever had. Add on with Nasi Lemak Ayam Rempah Goreng. Another great serving. The kunyit fried chicken is exactly my style. Its hard to find one here, and finally, it is here. Sambal for the nasi lemak, some might said its too sweet. For me, that is right taste. He likes it, both nasi dagang and nasi lemak.

He is satisfied with the food, we will definitely return. I'm going to try out Lakso, another long time favourite. We will return, soon.

Comments

  1. This one I want! U tau la, I memang local :D

    Next time I am in town, please please please bring me along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know ngam you or not. This one not spicy mia

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk