11/30
- the end -
It has been a while that we didn't have a wonderful breakie together. I suggested Mr. & Ms. a new restaurant in town opened mid of this year. Reviews are generally positive, from food to ambiance. Moreover, it sits in Oasis Damansara, just 10min driving for us.
Despite the cozy interior, We decided to dine alfresco, for the cooling morning breeze. Coffee is always a perfect companion for western breakfast. It works exactly like curry noodle and icy coke for me. Flat white is the usual choice I opted. Mild and smooth. Just the right amount of caffeine dose for my morning.
My mate aimed for The Meaty Big Brekky, or whatever the name is at other restaurant. It is a happening breakfast platter, served along with sautee mushrooms, homemade baked beans, cherry tomatoes, turkey ham, beef bacons, chicken sausages, hash brown, 2 slices of toast and 2 eggs of your choice where he choose poached. Poached eggs are really well done. Poked, poked, and we had running yolk spreads over the toast.
I grabbed an interesting dish named Toppers. The serving is lovely. Toasts topped with layers of avocado spreads, turkey ham and lots of scrambled eggs. I likes the scrambled eggs. The texture is tender, carries a touch of saltiness from cheese, I supposed.
Overall, we like this place, although it is a pork free restaurant. The food and service are both above average. A nearer alternate choise for western breakfast instead of driving all the way down to Bangsar. I has no comment on crowd because this restaurant wasn't pack during my visit, as usual.
- the end -
这间听我朋友介绍过!(那个朋友是不是你???忘了~)
ReplyDeleteok好像很ngam我! Put in list!
*LOL as usual, datin出场,哪里 可能有人潮=p
是我嗎? 我好像應該有跟你提過吧?
Delete這個OK, 里頭的空間比 Antipodean 寬敞
Mr & Ms,店名摆明是男女伴同行~XD
ReplyDelete咖啡的拉花好艺术,而且泡沫看起来就是极度绵密,我最近发现到一家好吃的面包店,可是地点在puchong,你应该不会长途跋涉从subang奔过去。见面再跟你分享~^^
咖啡不錯喝 (我終於不用點 Cappuccino 哈哈哈哈)
Delete好, 見面聊! Puchong 是遠了點不過山水有相逢嘛, 總有一天可以安排到 XD!!
我想问puchong哪里?面包店的名?
Delete啊!! 我忘了問 =.=
Delete我是个avocado lover,基本上有牛油果的菜色都会是我的首选,好想吃Toppers,卖相跟那个盛菜的盘子都超漂亮!!!
ReplyDelete你來, 我帶你, 不過一切比照 YT 的行程 (應該就沒有人要來了吧?)
Delete那个avocado scrambled egg toast有吸引到我。但地点就蛮远的。
ReplyDelete在外头喝咖啡我喜欢黑的。哈哈。。比较香。
Avocado scrambled egg toast 沒有想像中驚艷不過算是個不錯吃的組合
Delete我也喜歡喝黑咖啡, 不過對於第一次光臨的店我還是習慣點奶啡, 因為失敗了至少還可以喝 XD!!
我有一兩家黑咖啡不錯價錢又OK的店, 下次跟你說 :p
ok!
Delete你真的很多好康介绍吔!