Skip to main content

Serai, Paradigm Mall

12/14 (Sat)

I wanted to bring my mate for Serai's Oreo Cheesecake after I had a try weeks ago. So, here we are, Serai @ Paradigm Mall. We walked in before 6, restaurant was still quiet. Service agents are not very attentive as compare to outlet at Empire Shopping Gallery. 

My mate get himself an Ice Chendol. Gula Melaka is generously given, a full small jug of it. My mate happily poured in entire jug. He likes the sweetness from Gula Melaka. The Ice Chendol turned darn sweet. I get a Tropical Fiesta. Love the strong mango taste from it.

We weren't hungry, sharing a main will be a good choice. He made the decision on Spaghetti Smoked Salmon. Spaghetti is slightly overcooked. I like the sauce, a little salty, a little spicy. Smoked Salmon pieces and chunks, are again, generously spreads everywhere.

Oreo Cheesecake, a cheesecake me and my friend fall in love with at the first bite. I'm glad that my mate enjoys that as well.

We personally prefer outlet in Empire. We went there for a dinner the next day. Chicken and Beef satays were ordered. Still the same tender and juicy as in memories. Mee mamak was a great plate as well. I at first wanted a slice of Oreo Cheesecake to end our meal, yet I changed my mind to Valrhona Chocolate cake. It turned out an even better piece! Shall visit Serai again soon for one.




- the end -

Comments

  1. 原来Serai是甜点高手!!!想不到还有那么多蛋糕是那么好吃的!好的!记下oreo cheesecake了!

    还有!那个Spaghetti Smoked Salmon很吸引我!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk