Skip to main content

Miraku, Paradigm Mall

10/14 (Mon)

My mate enjoys the food in Miraku, pretty much. Hence, here we come again. I think, it will be again and again, until we try out all his interested items in menu, just like how he made it for Rakuzen and Watami. No doubt, Miraku is the current target for him to conquer. 

Hot green tea and a small bowl of appetizer by restaurant. Salmon with some kind of vegetable. Served cold. Not bad. 
He get himself a sushi set, which came with 7 pieces of assorted sushi and 6 pieces of Ura Maki. I had the maki. I do like it. Basically I like sushi rice here, very much. He had the sushi. OK, I supposed. Alright, I admit. I generally avoid to consume raw fish locally. No matter its sushi or sashimi. Unless I'm pretty convinced (is like the fish speakes to me, hey I'm fresh =.=)
Sushi Moraiwase "Fuji"

I was running out of mind what to order, ended up with a grilled beef, which turned out mediocre. 
Saikoro Steak

We wanted for a grilled fish yet majority of the choices were off. Flipping over the menu, my mate suggested a salmon and vegetable hot pot. Sound good, not too heavy for dinner. Salmon was very fresh. Cut in big chunk and generously spread in this tiny pot. The only negative for me is the soup.  A bit sweet, oh well, just not my kind of soup. 
Sake Kami Nabe




- the end -