Skip to main content

Kura, One World Hotel & Whisk, One Utama Shopping Mall

09/06 (Fri)

Sister restaurant of Rakuzen, Zen, Hokkaido ... etc ... one of my mate preferred Jap dining 
free salad 
Chawanmushi. My mate said one of the best he ever had.
Anago Oshizushi. As per standard. I prefers Miraku. 
Salmon salad wrapped with something. Not my kind of food.
Sukiyaki. Average, soup is a bit salty.

Can't resist to Whisk. We dropped by. Spotted new drink, The Black Cold Brew. Clear black, pure coffee, flavorful aroma, our new love.
Dessert of the night. C'est la vie ~




- the end -

Comments

  1. Kura make me think of kura kura LOL *kiam pak xD
    为什么有free salad geh!??!?!我要去!给佟b吃free salad到饱可以吗???xDDD *so c9!

    你真的很喜欢Whisk的咯!!!ok啦我也喜欢pun xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. free salad 好像只來一次, 你可以試試問看可不可以 refill

      Whisk 我很喜歡阿

      Delete
  2. Reminded me that I have one Jap makan post that I have not gathered enough energy to blog... YET :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miraku? I wait you to boom me with that XD

      Delete
  3. 最后那块浓郁的蛋糕好罪恶噢!!偏偏我又很想来尝两口~~~
    Whisk里面有鸦片吧?你好像已经对它去到欲罢不能的地步了!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 那塊蛋糕好吃耶, 有機會打包給你

      Whisk 里有大麻行了吧 .. 去了會上癮. .. 哈哈哈哈

      Delete