08/27 (Tue)
Let's put aside why were we dating at Tuesday evening, that is not important. 1U parking was quite empty. Weekday is always a wonderful day for a date in shopping mall. We were at Whisk, for a large bottle of cold brew. Yellowtail, I think. We like it with a cup of ice cubes, chilled the coffee.
Let's put aside why were we dating at Tuesday evening, that is not important. 1U parking was quite empty. Weekday is always a wonderful day for a date in shopping mall. We were at Whisk, for a large bottle of cold brew. Yellowtail, I think. We like it with a cup of ice cubes, chilled the coffee.
I ... forgot ... what cake did we order. Whatever. That is not important. Creamy layer is the one I like the most. Whisk done it at perfect, as what I really enjoy.
We walked. New wing to old wing. Old wing to new wing. What for dinner? Watami was offering 50% off for ramen. Let's go. First, is a bowl of Tonkotsu Ramen. Nothing special about the noodle. The soup is the one we enjoy the most. It was lighter, but I think the black color oil spreads create a big different in taste. The smell, so awesome.
Since our main is just a bowl of noodle, we decided to add on with a roll, Anago Tempura Roll Sushi. Alright, I admit. I'm old. I can't recall exactly the taste, but well ... .... not bad!
My mate is a big fans of Irodori Sushi in Watami. We used to order a set of six pieces, almost every time we dine in here. However, this time, we found that Watami allows ordering for single piece (instead of a pair as it used to be). He was excited, smiling and enjoying his beloved Unagi, Salmon and Tuna Irodori Sushi.
Of course, we never forget our beloved Pork & Tomato Skewer. It is still tasty and juicy as always.
We never get bored of Watami, don't we?
- the end -
噢~
ReplyDeleteThe ramen looks good. Craving for nice ramen which Penang obviously has none. Bleah.
ReplyDeleteI am craving for sushi now, thanks to ur pics.
you can get one at Rakuzen, it is available in Penang now right
Delete哈哈哈!我知道做么你可以在星期二去One U拍拖!!!
ReplyDeleteanyway,weekday出街真的很爽!默默等待佟b下一个打针日,每次拿假打针后去这些商场找吃都特少人。
FIVE!今天我你E都po日本餐!啦啦啦~~~~~~~~ xDDD
你最近好像常浦One U,做么做么?!??!你嫌弃了Empire了吗??xD
Watami的拉面我还没有尝试过。
哦!!!!Unagi寿司!!!我的最爱,鳗鱼!我要!
Pork & Tomato Skewer我还没与吃到kuk。
哈哈哈哈..! 不要篤爆
DeleteEmpire 還是有去啊, 去吃 Rakuzen
最后一道Watami摄像太佳,挑起我的食欲,肚子饿料~ T,T
ReplyDelete嗯 .. 那趕快安排一下吧
Delete你和珊今天都发日本料理,是全心来气我吗?我那家真的很不掂!!下不为例!!>_<
ReplyDelete其實 ... 是的, 因為看到你們兩個PO到醬爽所以我也來湊熱鬧
Delete