11/09 (Fri)
The amount of roasted pork is very generous. Crispy, juicy and tender. The roasted pork might sold out sometime, which we encountered twice during dinner time, weekday. Solid prove on the deliciousness? Of course, this is always my mate number 1 choice here.
My default order is always honey roasted pork with noodle. Oh ~ I loves the noodle here. It is always cooked perfectly to the al dente stage. Of course the honey roasted pork is definitely doing its job very well by keeping the juiciness and tenderness.
We somehow think the fried radish was a little not on par compared to the last time we consumed it. The chunks were smaller and stickier this time. Not too sure about this, maybe I shall try it once again next time to make sure on the quality. Nevertheless, it is still one of the best, for me.
- the end -
Its Friday! As usual, we appear in Empire, not only looking for dinner but also stacking up grocery for following week. It had been a while back for us to dine in at Four Season London. Kinda miss the char-xiu noodle there. Hence, I suggested to have our dinner here and as usual, my mate by default will agree with it.
There are 2 Four Season outlets in Empire. One is located outside Jaya Grocer and another is inside Jaya Grocer, beside non-halal section. I prefer the one that seating inside. Don't ask me why. Maybe is because this is the original we tried? The one seating outside is newly open outlet.
We had our default item to order here. Roasted Pork rice and Honey Roasted Pork noodle. Sometime we will add-in another side dish. The side dish to be order is depends on our mood. Yet, recently we love the Fried Radish here.
The amount of roasted pork is very generous. Crispy, juicy and tender. The roasted pork might sold out sometime, which we encountered twice during dinner time, weekday. Solid prove on the deliciousness? Of course, this is always my mate number 1 choice here.
My default order is always honey roasted pork with noodle. Oh ~ I loves the noodle here. It is always cooked perfectly to the al dente stage. Of course the honey roasted pork is definitely doing its job very well by keeping the juiciness and tenderness.
We somehow think the fried radish was a little not on par compared to the last time we consumed it. The chunks were smaller and stickier this time. Not too sure about this, maybe I shall try it once again next time to make sure on the quality. Nevertheless, it is still one of the best, for me.
- the end -
I was thinking just now "Is tf going to write something about food AGAIN during my lunch hour?"....
ReplyDeleteThen, in my heart, os: "alright, I already seduced her via my Amelio post during her breakfast, it is fair!"....
and now, while I am reading your post - yes, I am waiting for my packed-lunch :)
Oh gosh, I am so hungry! (Next time better dont log on to your blog during lunch hour)
I only have food post lol ..
DeleteYes, you already seduced my morning and I definitely love to seduce your lunch (everybody lunch)
I advise that you should come here more often during lunch time so you can enjoy your lunch in happier mood. Good looking food always goes well with poor lunch (sometime dinner and maybe breakfast too)
As a revenge, I shall do a food post soon *vengeful spirit*. Hahaha, but recently the only place I went, we only ordered a pizza. I am worried the post will fail to attract enough complaints, so maybe I shall wait a little longer until I have another food post and join them together.
ReplyDeleteAnd gosh, the food does look good. I donno if the food is good or not, but ur photography skills really rock. And yes, I am intending to start a crash diet to fit into the Size 32 (horror!) bridesmaid dress that horrible bride ZH got us. Ish. And reading food post while thinking of dieting... is torturous.
Thanks for the torture.
Dinner menu: grapes and oats. Dang!
I am happy I am happy I am happy (chant 200000 times to pretend I don sulk over my very sad dinner menu).
I shall tell you that no matter what you post during meal hour you will still receive 'complaints' and the longer the food log the longer the 'complaints' grows
DeleteHad a quick glance at my G2000 shirt, it stated size 36. So, I'm 3 size bigger than you!!??? (tearing~) I can never fit in size 32 (tears flowing ~)
My dinner menu for today is between the options of red dragon fruit, grapes or golden kiwi. Maybe a slice of bread, but I just had 3 slices of bread for lunch .... .... and a banana is still sleeping on my desk ... .... (running in tears ~)
Don't be sad for your dinner menu. We are on the same boat (I had oat + nestum + milk powder for breakfast)
Btw, there will be more food post coming up (lol!) No choice, they all queue since last week
Heh, diet is a long, torturous journey, but never a lonely one. No matter when, there's always a friend (at least) doing the same hahahaha.
DeleteMmm, I am only picking ONE meal a day to "mistreat" myself. I had oyster noodles + fried rice for lunch jus now. Actually I like oats/cereals/bread so is not too painful for me, but there are too many seductions so I shall give in. Heh~
Hahahaha ... can't agree too much on its never a lonely journey.
DeleteHmm, I confessed that my dinner which suppose to be only fruits turned to be curry noodle lol! Don't ask me why but sometime you will need to listen to your desire
我回来了~~~~
ReplyDelete你很快手快脚!
这样我下一趟的Empire到底要吃Serai好还是 Four season好!
这间一开张我就注意到了,现在外头也有一间了!
话说伦敦唐人街的four season就拿烤鸭超好料的!怎么样我都要去吃吃看!!!Empire的啦!哈哈哈!!!
肚子饿了!!
*你的梅菜扣肉很好料!!!!
*我要慢慢去看日本景点了,有空先~~~
你就爽囉! 從山上放假下來, 手信有沒有?
DeleteFour season我們還蠻常去的, 價錢比較消費得起, Serai就久久一次好了..嘿嘿
我不喜歡吃鴨的, 不過我有嘗過他家的鴨, Empire 這間和英國那間都試過, 至少對我來說是蠻好吃的, 沒有鴨的味道 XD!
不是我的梅菜扣肉啦! 我娘寄給我的..哈哈哈哈哈