11/25 (Sun)
We tried to look for this cafe when we were in Publika, where we failed to locate it. Somehow, the good news is there is an new outlet in e@Curve, which is just right beside Maxis. It's a small simple yet very lovely cafe. The cafe has very limited seats. There was no table for us when we arrived. Barista invited us to have a sit in front of the counter. It's a great view for barista in action.
the wonderful machine
Espresso Lab knows well on their specialty and it reflects on the menu. I got myself a 7oz espresso with milk, which equivalent to a coffee latte. My mate on the other hand got himself an Affogato instead. They were running out of house blend beans and suggested us to try out single origin for our drinks. I chose Mandheling for my espresso with milk and got my mate Guatemala for his affogato.
Guatemala carries stronger and bitter coffee taste which suite Affogato better. The sweetness from ice cream balance the bitterness very well. We got an chocolate vanilla flavor ice cream instead of a vanilla flavor which is more common for Affogato. The chocolate vanilla ice cream created a Mocha effects, brought up the chocolaty flavor for the coffee.
My 7oz espresso with milk. We had a great coffee experiences yesterday at Coffee Stain by Joseph and I'm expecting the same here. However, we found that the microfoam was not as velvety as we had at Coffee Stain by Joseph. Could be due to I ordered for two different coffee, can't compare a Flat White with a Coffee Latte right? Frankly, ignore my statement about Coffee Stain by Joseph, this coffee is still a fantastic cup. So, since Coffee Stain by Joseph is too far to be reach, we will most probably opted for Espresso Lab for a good coffee.
- the end -
(see, no one want to sit on your house's sofa already)...
ReplyDeleteerm...I love the last picture, I can feel the sincerity from the Barista, thumb up!
By the way, have you try out the coffee in Typica Cafe @ Shaw Parade?
I reserved for you ~ lol
DeleteThere is one in Solaris Dutamas, probably you can try that. Nearer for you?
I found there are a lot of great cafe there, but its so far ~~ for me to go
Yes, I tried Typica before. Few years back during my working time in KL. A very tiny shop, always full house, coffee is good but I feel its a bit over charged (ooopppsss ~) I prefer to go Await now for same good coffee with more affordable price (I poor women)
Coffee again. Will u get caffeine overdose I wonder.
ReplyDeleteBut I like the milk art on your coffee, the heart shape is so pretty :D
a coffee a day keep the doctor away ...
DeleteI had cut down my coffee to min a cup and max two a day as compare to last time during my hectic working day which was bottomless ... I'm getting healthier I guess ... hahahaha
I noticed that some baristas in Penang do a great coffee art also, maybe you can try out and revert the outcome ^^
我比较想去回你之前那篇的Coffee Stain by Joseph!!!!可惜在Solaris Dutamas!!!有点远,但是应该没问题,找天plan看!!!!!!
ReplyDelete*咖啡精呀我!!!
我也覺得那間很讚, 可是比較遠啊 ~ 你叫公主載你去 (嘿嘿)
Delete