11/17 (Sat)
Although I visited The Curve very often, but to be frank, I had never try out Dome outlet here. We went to Sony Style (which we call it our mosque) checked out the new launching products. My mate made up his final decision and we probably bringing the little fella home at the beginning of December (it means that the day of eating corns & breads starting soon)
We went to Dome after that for an evening chill up. I never knew that the interior here is so nice. I actually like this more that the outlet at Ikano.
Both of us not opting for a coffee. My mate ordered for an Ice Peach tea, which is a very refreshing drink after a long walking day. Its one of the top Peach drink I ever had. I was flipping over the menu, and a picture with marshmallow caught my attention. Yeap, my drink for the day will now be a Hot Chocolate serves with marshmallow ~ oOoo ~
marshmallow floating in hot chocolate ~
I was thinking of ordering a scone set initially. Yet my mate warned me that he remembered the scone here was quite huge in size and advise me to rethink about other desserts instead. As according to him, he is still full to finish a big scone. I walked to the dessert counter and confirmed that the scone's size is really big. Then, I spotted a Caramel Macadamia Cheesecake (I think). We both love macadamia nuts, so this will be the cake of the day. Indeed, a very perfect choice.
My mate who claimed that he was full, ordered for a mushroom soup while he was placing orders. Very full huh ~ Frankly, the soup smells awesome when it served to our desk. I can smell spices and mushroom while I was taking the photo. No doubt, this soup really taste awfully great!
I told my mate that we should arrange for a lunch date in Dome. I am now falling in love with the food here!
- the end -
DOME!!!大爱它们的big breakfast!!!!!!
ReplyDelete很好吃嗎?
Delete說到 big breakfast, 我想去 Bangsar 吃耶!
Oooooo, this is my must-go restaurant in The Curve.
ReplyDeleteHusbie & I love to visit this place and we heart their food, especially the Gourmet Chicken Pie and Spaghetti, slurp!
Yet to try out the main meal, but we do love the beverage and sweet here ... slurp ~
DeleteI like their chicken pie a lot, you should try. I used to love it so much that I would detour to Dome and tapau their chicken pie home for dinner after work. I always go Dome for proper meals, never for tea/desserts. Mayb I should... one day. Hahaha, my list is super long and I am a bit lazy recently.
ReplyDeleteIs it? I should really arrange for it then .. Never try mail meal there before
Delete