It was a celebration, for my mate, where he finally 'divorced' the company he stayed for 7 years and soon gaining his status as a STUDENT. Of course, Chicago was selected partly due to Groupon's voucher that I purchased last month, for the sake of pork ribs.
for this we come
The best part about this restaurant was it needs no reservation. We just walked in to Chicago, waitress is fully aware about the voucher. We were leaded to a seat near the main entrance (inside was fully occupied), handed with only 1 menu (strange), selected our drink (mountain dew) and wait.
We were served with Soup of the day. Yes, in the menu it was written, Soup of the day. Kinda nice taste, with onions and pork's cubes. We dare not order for extra yet. Lets see the size of ribs, my mate said.
Soup of the day
Finally the long waited half ribs arrived our table. I think, it is original flavor. We were like ... arh ... such a tiny portion. I guess my mate was pretty happy with the portion as he can proceed with his ordering. Nevertheless, the meat is definitely tender and succulent. Beside, the fries were equally delicious too.
tiny portion
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... ...
After the 7 ribs, me and my mate were looking at each other. I want a Pork Chili Con Carne, he said. I want a Brownie Royale, I said. A fair and square game isn't? So, we had our starter and dessert after our main meal. Who cares about the sequence, as long as the food taste good.
Pork Chili Con Carne
Brownie Royale
- the end -
我也有光顾过他们在槟城的分店,好吃!但是比起在bali 吃过的,还是输一点点,嘻嘻 :P
ReplyDelete真的嗎? 那我不是要安排一趟bali的行程了? 嘿嘿
ReplyDelete为了那个super 好吃到爆灯的猪排,你一定要!!!哈哈~
ReplyDelete