It was a lonely Saturday evening, again. I decided to treat myself with a nice coffee, hence, the nearest I can think of is Coffee Chemistry Cafe. Of course there are a few theme cafes around this area, Dreamz or Cafe Famillie. One by one ma ... lots Saturday to come ...
downstair
It was a strange shop, if I would comment. It is at 3rd level, not very visible, and it is a combination of htc phone selling with a cafe? The only attraction to me is the coffee bean used here, Graffeo bean. Anything special about this bean? I don't know. I just know that I had never see any cafe use this bean before, so, I am on to try it.
Graffeo
I walked up to the 3rd floor, not much customer. I went for the outdoor seating ... ermm .. smoking area. Personal preference, no air-cond. A young waiter handed me a printed menu. Breakfast and lunch sets look attractive with affordable price. Too bad I just had myself a curry mee under hot sun. I placed an order for Caramel Macchiatto.
caramel macchiatto
It is actually an espresso with a little milk. Caramel was added to provide a sweet taste for the coffee. This coffee is so rich in taste. It was stronger than I expected, or I had get use to Japanese coffee. No longer European style?
A cup of coffee for one evening, worth la ...
... hmmm ... which cafe next?
... hmmm ... which cafe next?- the end -
Comments
Post a Comment
Comment at your own risk