Broga Hill 正確的位置其實我也不曉得. 怎麼會想要爬山呢? 大半理由都是因為被照片騙了. 白茫茫的茅草, 看起來多麼的漂亮. 就幾張照片, 再加上有個帶路人. 所以, 在某年某月的某一天, 就決定上山赏日落了.
First, we all met at a petrol station. Second, we went to visit a temple at the kaki bukit of Broga. Then, decided not to disturb the poor rabbits in farm. We parked our car at some kind 'entrance' to the hill (or hell?) ... an entrance in the middle of .... ladang kelapa sawit .... =.='''' ... I started to get headache ...
車子鏟過爛泥, 停放在比較不爛的地方後 ... 等等 ... 我終於知道為什麼要準備報紙了! 然後我們一行人, 毫無退路的 ... 緩慢的 ... 開始了 ... 我們的行程 ...
爬啊 ... 爬啊 ... 爬啊 .. 其實也不算是爬 ... 我們緩步的向上努力的走著. 領路的男生們遙遙的拋下了中間的一群苦命的女生, 還有一些墊尾的男生. 途中, 有位同志宣布陣亡 ... 回頭下山等我們.
Finally, reached the first stop, first peak. Those guys who reached early, already rested for quite a while, while waiting for us to climb up the first peak. They decided to move themselves to the second peak after our arrival. Harlo ... I not yet rest enough eh .... I still bercungap-cungap eh ... and still busy-ing biting sweats to regain my energy. Oh ya ... not forgotten to take photos too. Luckily I got 'ah-four' to help me carried my camera and my tripod and my water botol up to the hill. I just need to carry myself.
休息了一陣, 繼續往第二座峰前進. 都到了這一個地步, 難道放棄只有30分鐘距離的第二峰嗎. 在高於人頂的茅草間川行, 終於都抵達了第二峰. 太陽剛好要下山, 可惜雲層太厚了, 無法看到更漂亮的夕下.
We need to move our ass down the hill before it gets really dark. The day turned dark eventually before we reached our base, actually it turned dark when we were still half of our journey down the hill. Hmm .. we were safe, brought along with touch light. Can't even see clearly with the helps of touch light, I need to be 100% concentrate in the brightness my touch light able to provide to me, plus ... the road going down was slippery. Need to move extra carefully compare to the time we going up the hill.
下山的過程, 其實還蠻危險的. 依靠微弱的手電筒光圈, 在濕滑的山路慢慢的走下山. 隨時一個不小心, 就真的直接送到山腳下了.
- the end -
Comments
Post a Comment
Comment at your own risk