Skip to main content

In the year of 2015

I was waiting for you, patiently. Alone, at the new launched cafe by my favorite western restaurant. You were busy, in the office, I was waiting, patiently. 

I'd my own fun, in the bright and crowd-less cafe. The weather turns sunny these days. I've always love sunshine, I've also learn to slow down. 

I got myself a cup of Flat White. Despite its without fancy art, it is still a good cuppa. Indeed, I'm not a fans of coffee art. 

Pastries, yet, my tummy was stuffed with Samurai burger and 20 pieces of nuggets. Please, no more nuggets for the next few months. I smells like nuggets, and I don't want to look like a maggot on nugget.

Can't resist, the calling from French butter cake. One, please. It was warm up before reaching me. Fluffy and buttery, worth to stack it in a filled tummy.

You came down, sat right opposite to me, sharing my cup of coffee and cake. You smile, saying you will be a regular here. 

We walked out, under the sun. Holding hand, together we walked. We will walk though, we will.

Comments

  1. sweet下~

    20pcs的nuggets!你什么事!开斋啊xDDD
    这个是哪里??ok等你去闷了再告诉我也不迟xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my current frustration, your relaxation in life is such a contrast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said, you should have known that never believe a written life showcase for everyone to read. The life that I live daily could be totally different with the life that I write for you to read.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk