Skip to main content

Watami, Paradigm Mall

03/08 (Fri)

Oh well, need no introduction since we visit Watami frequent enough to be call as regular. It was for the monthly redemption again. In the month of March, it is a Ishinabe Tofu. This tofu served in extremely hot pot. We left it on the desk for a while waiting for the heat to cold down. The tofu is soft yet the outer thin coating is a little crispy. My mate like it a lot, me ... I think it was mediocre. 
My mate ordered for a set lunch from the menu, a Tokyo Gyudon set. It came along with a free Pepsi, a small bowl of salad, a small bowl of miso soup and a pair of Salmon Oshizushi. The rice was served in perfect texture, fat, warm and soft. Beef slices were in generous portion. The salty and sweetness of gyudon's sauce was well mixed.  
 Me on the other hand got myself a Gomoku Kameshi. This thing served raw to desk. It required a 20 minutes of cooking time, on our table. I had a quick peep while it first served, only water, chicken, salmon and rice. It served with fire at bottom, we left it for 20 minutes, and it started to smell awesome. A waiter assists us on preparing the dish. He checked to make sure the dish is cooked, then he mixed everything together, and left it for us. Me, like this, a lot. I told my mate, I wants the Unagi version next round.
The failure dessert at Pavilion's outlet was perfectly served here, in Paradigm. This definitely look a lot better in presentation. By the way, it served with honey too! We didn't get it when we were at Pavilion! Right? The toast box was thick, 4 sides were toast to crust. Vanilla ice cream was served only a scoop, insufficient for the whole box. It will be better in two. My advise, this Choco Banana iN Toast Box is pretty in look, delicious in taste, and definite sinful with its 1345kcal. 
Overall, again, my two cents comment. I personally prefer the service team in Paradigm. The service crews are more attentive compare with outlet in Pavilion. 2 more redemption and I think we probably will choose Paradigm's outlet again.   





- the end -

Comments

  1. Ok, next time eat with me at Watami Paradigm.. :p

    Yeah, that's the rash dish I said to you before? Taste not bad right?
    But I don't like the unagi Gomogu Kameshi, I felt that the unagi was over-cooked..
    (my personal opinion)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can. If Watami Paradigm we can make it during weekday lunch too, just that you will need to come to fetch me from my office :p

      Oh, then I can no need to order the unagi version then (lol)

      Delete
    2. Oh gosh, typo error.. It supposed "that's the raw dish..."
      Pai seh...

      Ok, will call you up for lunch in one day :)

      Delete
  2. 新加坡也有watami,比较靠近我!我有机会要去吃!!
    你把食物都拍得好好,还看到烟冒出来,几美丽一下!哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 那很好啊! 快點去試, 我覺得不錯吃

      呵呵呵, 謝謝哦 :p

      Delete
  3. 差太远了!差太远了!!那粒雪糕是完整的!!水果也很满!!可恶啊。。。。>_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 不單只這樣, 這裡還給一小瓶的蜜糖. 我們在 Pavilion 吃的究竟是什麼啊!!??

      Delete
  4. Those food just looks so tasty lol!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. 我发现周遭的朋友,对watami的评价很高,可是我每次都经过,然后就跑回去zanmai了~
    看来下次真的要进去品尝看看了!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 食物真得不錯, 可以安排下, 而且不用像zanmai醬排隊

      Delete
  6. 那个甜品差很远!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    我也要去Paradigm的Watami了!但是不是为着高卡路里的甜品啦lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 是囉, 賣相差得遠了

      你什麼時候要去?

      Delete
  7. 嗯嗯,我看到watami的时候楞了一下,又来?哇哈哈哈哈!
    好啦,我也想吃,但是麻坡没有这watami,所以我来说,我来过..........>,<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈哈...有機會來KL的時候可以安排下 :)

      Delete
  8. 那个甜品 1345kcal?吃下去我整天就不必吃了,呵呵~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 嗯, 對! 所以吃後我慚愧了很久

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk