Skip to main content

Await 珈琲工坊, Taman Desa

Await is a newly open cafe just joined in the growing market of specialize coffee shop. It was recommend by my friend, where her office just right beside Await. Lucky her! I was at downstairs of Await where I already be inspired with the smooth coffee aroma. Indeed, I walked up the stairs, my friend was waiting for me proudly in front of the door. How? She asked. 

Await is a lovely small cafe, partition into indoor and outdoor. Outdoor smoking area roughly about 5 seats facing the road, compliment with RT Pastry fresh bakery smell. Indoor  has 3 tables for about 12 seats, and 2 sofa area for about another 10 seats. 

We chosen the red sofa seat. Waitress served us with 2 glasses of plain water and handed us with the menu. Await serves single origin coffee. If you are expecting Latte, Cappuccino or Mocha, this is not a place for you. 

I made up my mind for hand dripped Yirgacheffe. This coffee taste fruity. My coffee was served perfectly. Thumb up for the barista. On top of that, the biscotti was good too. It was so crunchy and I was so shy to ask for more. 


The owner, I think, is very friendly. She explained patiently about the differences between each coffee bean. My friend decided to go for an ice coffee. Ice Mandheling. I hope she can take the strong taste of this coffee. In fact, she does enjoy it very much.


I definitely want to bring my mate here, maybe for their weekend breakfast set. The only complain, I think the cheese cake needs some help.




- the end -

Comments

  1. I like biscotti, but with hot choc :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the biscotti here is awesome, not sure if they serve hot choco but there are selection of tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. 只是咖啡不单调吗?怎么不来块蛋糕呢?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 有啊, 沒拍到而已 :p

    而且... ... (搖頭)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 待我出去后就要好好去叹咖啡了!!!好久没喝咖啡了!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk